Habitat for Humanity of Greater Orlando’s homeownership pre-qualification period opened on February 15, 2017 to target and meet the affordable housing needs for current residents of Bithlo and the surrounding area we serve.
Form pick-up options (beginning February 15, 2017):
- Click here to begin the pre-qualification process online
- Picked up at our Habitat Greater Orlando office (located at 4116 Silver Star Rd. Orlando FL 32808)
- Visit the Bithlo Community Center (located at 18501 Washington Ave. Orlando FL 32820)
- Visit the Bithlo/Christmas Neighborhood Center for Families (located at 18501 Madison Avenue Orlando FL 32820)
- To receive the form by email or fax, call our office at (407) 648-4567 ext. 225
*Forms can be picked up at the above locations Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Completed forms to be returned (by March 15, 2017):
- Can be mailed or dropped off at the Habitat Greater Orlando office (located at 4116 Silver Star Rd. Orlando FL 32808)
- Dropped off at the Bithlo Community Center (located at 18501 Washington Ave. Orlando FL 32820)
* Forms can be dropped off at the above locations Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Please note: mailed pre-qualification forms will not be accepted if they are received after March 15, 2017 regardless of postmarked date. Forms must be received at our Habitat Greater Orlando office or at the Bithlo Community Center dropbox by 5:00 p.m. on March 15, 2017.
- If you have any general questions, please call 407-648-4567 ext. 201 to speak to our receptionist. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide the status of your submitted pre-qualification form.
- View the criteria for homeownership.